miƩrcoles, 10 de junio de 2009

FROM THE SUN TO MY LOVE

Two years have passed since you have left me. Now here I am, in my garden alone, staring at the sun with a pen in my hand trying to write something in my journal. Then I feel something that touches my skin, something that is above me and I start to write: I am looking at a beautiful thing that warms up my heart, with its shinny rays that touch my hands softly and makes them warmer. In the same way he used to do in those winter days, he warmed my body up with his kisses and tightly hugges, he was all for me, he was my shinny sun above the sky that shone my life.
Since I´ve began writting ,some minutes have passed and I realize that I started writting about this beautiful sun above me and I ended up writting about him, about my great and unforgetable love. But I konw that although he left me, this beautiful sun will warm my life for ever.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario